hari-hariku

..hazirah
..sara
..shamsiah

...semalam kita berkenalan,
...hari ini kita bersahabat...
...tapi 'esok' pasti berpisah jua...
semoga kenangan bersama tak kan pernah terpadam...;)

Apr 3, 2010

Life ain’t easy


I woke up 30 mins late from I supposed to but still early actly..(I needed more time (than usual) to get asleep last night).Yes, I planned to be at campus around 7.30 but it didn't happen…and then few people have spoilt my mood..arghh

I misplaced my tiny brooch and a scarf-needle. This lil thing actly ruined a good start today. But as I decided to find it first here n there, time had passed 7.30 then..isk..ok, jz borrowed from shams…xjumpa2..huuu

….

I was not late, just not early enough. Don't ever talk like I am a baddddddddddd committee ever, okay. Thank God I chose to keep silent

Though I felt so 'wut the heck'-laaa …

Hello~ I jz asked bout ur othr frens..a basa-basi talk..n then u suddenly said.. 'kenapa SU pon dtg lambat/baru dtg ?'something like that..then muka mcm tak puas hati, langsung tak pandang sy.

If I were in a good mood, I wud reply ' mestilaa..I kan vip..' ;P

But it wasn't anyway..malas nak layan mulut2 cmtu. Biaq pi larhh..xpuas hati la tu kena bangun awal. ;P

I also met others some more, who happily boiled up my temper..G.E.R.A.M okayyy..again, sabarr (wpon tlepas gak sedas dua..haihh)

Walking back, I found myself as a tortured-toy or a machine. If I did my job, they said nothing of course. But if they thought it was a mistake, they bombarded me with complaints..have they lost a sense that I am still a normal person??? Watch out ur words…hv some manners! If not, just stay away from my life then.huh

The talk was damn interesting anyway. I supposed to have a great morning motivation..yes, I did but slightly 'polluted' by those creatures…

I don't really like ;

  • When i tell a friend or anyone around about my problem (so that he/she can help me to give an idea or anything), i just receive a 'ntah', 'tak tahu laa','mana aku tahu' n so on…it is really irritating okay. If I ask anything, it means I put a hope on dat person. Im not a dependant one okay… I can solve it myself and I don't need any sympathy. if you don't want to get involve in my prob, fine! I will never ask u any help anymore.
  • When people come to me with many complaints and hope I can solve every single thing for them. So saddd… y don't these ppl AT LEAST think n give any possible solutions so dat i don't take loooonnnnggg time just to find the best one for them..?? come on laa… belajar2 laa pikir sdiri skit..
  • When im talking to someone, he/she suddenly change the topic… I can see it clearly that person is not interested to hear.. I hate doing that to others..in fact, it is like appreciation when ppl come to me and wanna share something. For me, to lend my ears for a while is a good thing I can do, though I don't think I must know the stories actly..
  • …tagging to anyone. I love do my works without menyusahkan/mengharapkan-orang-lain. I will find any help if I really2 need that. I don't want anyone stress following / waiting for me, so I don't even deserve to be waited. Like what I said b4, im an independent one.
Hmm..im pouring my heart out..just to feel better..

Hari ini sy harap adalah hari yg lebih baik tapi kecewa sebab terkesan dgn ramai orang. Don't give a damn laarrr..

At the end, i thought; do I have a fragile heart? Allah..give me strength..

 
-j1e-

No comments: